Drywall sander is designed for sanding walls and ceilings made of drywall or plaster. The sander provides a superior finish. and is faster then conventional finishing methods for both new construction and renovation work. Clean-up time for vacumm cleaner is minimized by the use of an exernal vacuum cleaner attached to the sander.
The hand-held Drywall sander is with ergonomic design handle, with vacuum system inside, dust bag for dust collection, no vacuum cleaner, with 6pistion speed adjuster, the adjustable output shaft ensure easy sanding of uneven surface.
The most efficient possible method of sanding drywall and plaster walls and ceilings. Get the job done faster, with less effort and better results than ever before. All in the comfort of a more dust free work environment.
|DIAMETER OF DISK:
1. With its 4 meter hose with bayonet swivel connection, it's designed to work with a vacuum so there is less dust in the air, less sandpaper clogging and no after-cleanup needed.
2. The pivoting sanding head follows the contours of the work to allow a perfect, swirl-free finish.
3. The speed is infinitely variable between 800 and 1750 rpm so you can adjust the speed depend on work surface for best result.
4. The hook and loop backed sandpaper discs and backing pads take only seconds to change.
5.Less scaffolding is needed since it can sand most ceilings just standing on the floor.
6.Excellent balance and light weight allow you to finish the job without fatigue.
|Surface Finishing Screed
|Remote Control Trowel
|Steel Bar Cutter
|Steel Bar Bender
|1. Do you guarantee safe and secure delivery of products?
Yes, we always use high quality export packaging. We also use specialized hazard packing for dangerous goods and validated cold storage shippers for temperature sensitive items. Specialist packaging and non-standard packing requirements may incur an additional charge.
|2. Can you supply the relevant documentation?
Yes, we can provide most documentation including Certificates of Analysis / Conformance; Insurance; Origin, and other export documents where required.
3. What is the average lead time?
For samples, the lead time is about 7 days. For mass production, the lead time is 20-30 days after receiving the deposit payment. The lead times become effective when we have received your deposit, and we have your final approval for your products. If our lead times do not work with your deadline, please go over your requirements with your sale. In all cases we will try to accommodate your needs. In most cases we are able to do so.